Pharaoh Robinson

Pharaoh Robinson

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Blacker The Berry" by Pharaoh Robinson

"Blacker the Berry"

"Blacker the Berry, Sweeter the juice take your tongue and lick her roots..."

Summer of 2000 was a summer to remember. The weather was great. I had just finished my second year of college. My grades came out cool. I maintained my 3.0 grade point average by balancing the late night parties with studying in the early afternoon right before football practice. The highlight of my summer had to be Miss Gina Grayson. Thinking back, she was my summer job…
“Terrance, baby, could you trim the hedges a little lower and empty the grass in the back?”
“Yes ma’am”
“And oh, I have a hot plate ready for you in here when you done, Baby.”
“Okay.”
I watched Miss Grayson out of the corner of my eye as her small waist and full ass filled out her jean shorts and swayed side to side. The ninety-eight degree heat didn’t bother me, just the heat and hard-on pressing against my jeans. Good thing my soiled wife-beater covered for me.
Miss Grayson was gorgeous. Her dark skin shined healthy and bright, she had firm legs like she worked out, a flat stomach, and a walk that talked to me without any words.
I cut Miss Grayson’s yard for the better part of my summer - sweating, working, and often fantasizing about me just pleasing her in so many ways. How I would glide my lips and tongue over her Chokolate body. My heart raced as I pictured gripping her small waist and stroking her ass.
After I finished trimming her hedges and emptying the grass, I headed through the side door in the garage. Her house was nice and spacious.
“Terrance, baby, take your shoes off at the door for me.”
“Okay,”
“You can come eat in here,” Miss Grayson’s voiced echoed from the kitchen.
Sliding my dirty black Timberland boots off, I admired her beautiful house. It was open without all the clutter that filled my mother’s living room. Her dark brown Italian sofa looked extremely comfortable. I walked along the wall with built in shelves and admired her pictures. Miss Grayson lived alone but there was a picture of her and a man. They looked happy wrapped in each other's arms on what seemed to be a vacation trip.
“You ready to eat?”
“Yeah, you crept up on me.” “Did I scare you, Baby?”
“No just didn’t hear you coming,” I lied. “I should’ve bit you.”
We both laughed and headed toward the kitchen. I sighed as I walked behind her watching her walk, the movement of her hips and luscious ass. I could see the roundness pulling away from the top of her jeans and cupping in deep down at the bottom. Her cropped white tank top revealed her bra holding her grapefruit size breast.
The food looked delicious as I sat down. Looking over the meal I licked my lips at the sight of candied yams, collard greens, a bowl of black-eyed peas, BarBQ ribs, and a piece of golden cornbread. We both sat down paused and then began indulging in the meal. Every bite was better than the first. I gave an appetite-pleasing moan and smiled at Miss Grayson.
“Is it good? She asked.
“Miss Grayson you wasn’t playing. You put your foot in this,” I laughed. “Both feet.”
“Terrance you are crazy. I’m glad you like it,” she laughed.
“I have some peach cobbler in the oven and butter pecan ice cream, for desert.”
“You are for real in the kitchen, huh Miss Grayson? You cook like this all the time?”
I took in her body and bit my bottom lip as she bent over retrieving dishes from the washer. Her blossom into lovely heart shape with full hips expanding.
“Yes, I usually take the leftovers to work for my co-workers.”
“And Terrance call me Gina, okay? You make it sound like I’m an old woman.”
“How old are you Miss…Gina, I mean?”
“You know you not supposed to ask a woman her age, but I am 42 years old.”
“Man…” “Man what?”
“I mean, you look real good. Not just for your age but just good.”
“You trying to make me blush? “No.”
Well you did, and thank you.” “How old are you?”
“I’ll be 20 in August.” I responded wiping the corners of my mouth.
I slowed down my eating pace to catch my breath. I washed down my food with some of her homemade lemonade. Miss Grayson was even more attractive to me now that my stomach was satisfied. She had a gorgeous body and could cook her way to a winning election for Mayor if it was possible. I asked about the man in the picture. It was the first time she didn’t smile. She was short with me and explained the situation in concise, simple terms. They were supposed to get married but he got cold feet. So cold he went on a vacation and never came back.
Gina invited me into her den where her entertainment area was located. She had the perfect sized dark maroon chaise in the corner facing her flat screen TV. She offered me a seat and turned on the TV to ESPN. I watched her walk over to the sofa next to my seat. She sat with one leg crossed under her thigh, and the other leg hung down, showing of her sexy pedicure toes. She caught me glancing and smiled as I darted my eyes back to the TV.
“Excuse me. I am going to get comfortable. The heat was kicking my butt all day.”
She began to remove her bra from under her tank top and threw it to the floor. I watched as her breasts slowly adjusted to their new position. Her nipples pressed against the white cotton... That heat in my pants returned like it was running a sprint. I shifted in the chair to give it space.
“Terrance, how is college? I know all the girls are after you.”
“I had a good year. My grades were good. I didn’t let the girls get to me.”
“That’s good. You have your head on straight. And, you are a handsome young man, too.”
“Now you trying to make me blush.”
“No. But I would make you smile, Terrance” “What do you mean?”
I don’t know how I had missed her now hard nipples stretching her tank top erect. I licked my lips. I felt the unspoken energy and attraction as we made eye contact. She licked her lips and got up. Walking over to me, I watched like she was in slow motion. She gently leaned me back in the leather chaise and straddled me. I caressed her thighs with both hands and massaged her full soft ass cheeks that filled both of my hands. I began sucking her hard nipples through the fabric, leaving wet spots. Her breathing increased as she began removing my tank top. She guided her lips around my ear and sucked my lobes. She then trailed her tongue slowly down the side of my neck. She maneuvred one hand and skilfully unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my zipper in one motion.
“These are in the way. Let me take these off.” “You just sit back and be still, Baby. I got you taken care of.”
She began sensually weaving the jean shorts off her hips. Her true curves came free. So much had been concealed in those jean shorts. I could see that her pussy was clean shaven, her wet full lips and protruding clit glowed. As, I stared, I tried to find my patience. She leaned forward and began licking my chest; French kissing my nipples and moaning as she savoured my body. I had never had this much attention. She schooled me slowly. She licked and kissed her way to the top of my open jeans.
“Hmmm, your lips feel so good.” “Baby, you taste so damn good.”
She pulled only the tip of my dick from my black briefs and swirled her tongue over the tip of my head. She sucked my tip with a massaging motion. She moaned and began removing my jeans. She never removed her mouth or used her hands as she snaked her head slurping my dick deeper in her throat. Lifting my hips and then kicking off my jeans she never lost her rhythm. I tightly gripped both arms of the chair as she bobbed, moaned, and slurped all of me.
“Oh shit…Damn Gina,” I moaned from my lips as my eyes rolled back. My legs shook and stomach tightened as I waved my hips and gripped her head.
“I’m coming…shit…uhhh” I felt like I would pass out.
As she took my dick down to the base with massaging, pulsating, strokes, slurps, and moans, my dick pulsated and jerked in the back of her throat as she took every ounce of me that filled her mouth. The intensity of the orgasm made me push away and try to slide up in the chair, but she followed me and gripped my hip with one hand and ass in the other. She sucked hungrily, and then harder as she moved her head faster.
“Mmm…mmm” came from her full mouth as if to tell me not to run. She sucked my legs stiff and they locked out straight.
Finally, her lips turned my still hard dick loose. Gina had the most seductive look in her eyes. My dick responded by getting harder and it jerked as she looked at it lying across my navel. As she straddled me, I looked at her clean shaven pussy. Her lips were glistening wet and she leaned forward and our tongues and lips danced and twisted in each other’s mouths. Straddling the chair and me, her warm tight lips sucked me into her. Gina groaned and gripped my head with her tongue still in my mouth. Her soft ass rested all the way down on my hips and thighs. I gripped her cheeks and massaged them apart. Our hips rotated in unison as she rocked and bounced. The sound of her wetness could be heard as her pussy glided up and down on my dick. Gina moaned as her hips swayed and bounced faster. She bit her bottom lip and growled passionately as her pussy made squirting sounds. She rode faster and her body quaked on top of me. I placed a firm grip on her ass and fucked her from the bottom, inducing her to multiple orgasms. The squirting sounds and the wet on my belly running down my thighs only inspired me more.
“Shit, Terrance! Oh shit, Terrance! Shit!!” Gina’s breathing was laboured between yells and screams.
I wrapped my arms around Gina and cupped her ass. I laid her on the hardwood floor. With one leg cupped in my arm and the other under her soft full ass I pushed in deep.
“Shit boy. What you trying to do to me?” She questioned.
I ignored the it and began answering her with deep, long strokes. Placing both of her legs on my shoulders, I thrust harder as my dick and hips clapped against her ass. She screamed for me to fuck harder, as her toes curled tight like fist. Her pussy began pulling and sucking at my dick as her legs vibrated and kicked. Gina was lost in her moans. My orgasm met hers as we made and held eye contact. Our moans sung, echoing in the room. I collapsed on her chest. We breathed and lay with no words. Our breaths of satisfaction were holding a conversation all their own.
“Boy, Gina, you are something else.” I laughed. “Blacker the berry…”
“What you say?” Gina asked.
“I said blacker the berry sweeter the juice” as I smiled at Gina.
We both laughed and lay on the floor. This was the start of a summer to remember, and one to never forget.
                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Chokolate” by Pharaoh Robinson Available in eBook & paperback at:
Author’s Website: www.sexsensual.biz
Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/HXsAa2
Social Media:
Twitter:  Pharaoh78
Facebook:  Pharaoh Robinson

No comments: