Pharaoh Robinson

Pharaoh Robinson

Thursday, December 30, 2010

CLIMAX PILL

Take me at your own risk
And let me be your narcoleptic narcotic
Of screaming impaired double vision climax
Your sweet deviation of cataplexy sexual seizures
Slurping you into slurred speech of subdued context

Clutch your legs with pre-cream conditions
Then play me back to experience me in renditions
Ignore your conscience pleading you to leave this bad habit be
I am the hot delirium that makes your pussy convulse and hallucinate
You are not crazy when you hear talking voices from between your legs

Midnight whispers that break you off in your sleep
Hot flashes as your body thrashes, fucking my shadow to sleep
Through the idiomatic actor inside of you indoctrinate yourself repeatedly with me
Oppressed silhouettes in dream state, exploit your nights as you find sexual freedom
Wet windowpane invisible images of me, your sweet rain man you Kegel me like your hand

You see, I am your Sexsensual psycho Eros Therapist
Disabling your paranoia feeding multiple-orgasmic cornucopia
Chills run deep with orgasm-amphetamine that squirts compulsively
Substance abuse screams with tactile twitches of Schizophrenic pussy lips
I am your body’s perfectionist, as I stroke you; you are habitually addicted to me

2 comments:

~♥LyNz46♥~ said...

I will take one every 2 hours!!!!
Darn hot!!!!!!

APOET from VA said...

THIS IS THE BEST PEICE THAT I HAVE EVER READ!!!!! I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOOD, BUT DAMN! elliottgrobert@yahoo.com