Pharaoh Robinson

Pharaoh Robinson

Monday, March 7, 2011

I Make Love To: Saartjie “Sarah” Baartman

She is chocolate milk
My thick heavenly silk
Don’t reduce an ounce of her fat
Give me my Africa in jet black
I love her Cape Coast alpha curves
Take my tongue across her sweetest nerves
I kiss those places, where they made fun of her

Black labia clamshell black pearl
Plump dark nipple relaxed and ripe
I take in my mouth and suckle Eros
No media attention or followers needed
Never oversexed
She and I make love without sex
Rhythmically rolling her hips
Sweet watermelon full lips as she walks

When I can’t have her
I dream her up in variations
Softly eating caramel pussy on a stick
Riding red bones highs deep into my nights
I rub down southern brown earth-tone thighs
Tonight I am naked with a big beautiful mulatto
Last night black coal kaleidoscope legs wrap me
’til I begged

Sometimes we are Congo-drums
That dance with rhythmical feet
In mystical dirt sweaty and beautiful until it hurts Beating bodies coming until we hum
I make love to it, I make love to her
I make love to them
Round full lips, rotund black hips
Until they sashay and sway soulfully away

We make sextory, birthing exotic little stories
In multiple shades of beautiful black
You are the naked history lost
Due to sticky pages over the ages
Swallowing the heart of many men

Silently men fantasized from multiple nations
With exotic curiosity that sped the hearts velocity
Going on mental sexual vacation to your places
To make love to the daughters
That I love, and hold up above

I say again with mental images of over-curved
Black beauties with sexual nerve that unearth
Walking around with the world on their backs

I make love to it, I make love to her
I make love to them
I make love to the daughters of Saartjie Baartman




©2010 PharaohRobinson

No comments: