Pharaoh Robinson

Pharaoh Robinson

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

S.Q.U.I.R.T.

S.Q.U.I.R.T.


Spray my face nectar sweet, trickling down my chin

Quench my thirst; clinch my tongue as I lick vertical lips in reverse

Unwind your vocal cords, scream and strip your throat, squeal until verbally hoarse

Invoke your hips until you pulsate, rotation until your legs vibrate, kegal me continuously

Revolve your pelvis until your orgasm evolves; speaking in tongues in the language of come

Thrust until you cuss, salivate and seethe, clinch and release balled fist until you cease to exist…


Siphoning the sap from your roots nuzzled in your bush, with humidity sticky on my lips, nectars dew

Que your vertical lips vocal cords to sing, pulsating diaphragm rhythmically push me away and pull back

Unintentionally you shudder, language lost you stutter, as your legs flutter, my head your thighs wrap

Ironically this is tragic comedy, as you cry, happy with the ending, this addiction is just the beginning

Resuscitation of your fever, I orchestrate oral addiction, licking you physically I control you mentally

Treason in multiplicity, under my control, you squirt allegiance to me, you scream I pledge to thee





Copyright@Pharaoh.Robinson2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally@ the mature age of 40 I decided to research "SQUIRTING" after having the sexual ability to have this phanominom accure several times driving men totally insane with control of this action, I would like to thank you for the less scientific and more sensual, erotic, romantic definition of "SQUIRTING".